Join guest curators Amy Rosenblum-Martín and Ron Kavanaugh, Executive Director, Literary Freedom Project, for monthly drop-in curatorial walkthroughs of the exhibition Swagger and Tenderness: The South Bronx Portraits by John Ahearn and Rigoberto Torres. See below for the upcoming tour dates and times:
- Saturday, December 17, 2022, 2-3 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2023, 2-3 pm
- Saturday, February 18, 2023, 2-3 pm
- Saturday, March 18, 2023, 2-3 pm
- Saturday, April 15, 2023, 2-3 pm
Curators will meet visitors in the Museum’s lobby. RSVP is not required, walk-ins welcomed.