The Bronx Museum
Become a Member
As one of our Members, you have the opportunity to engage with contemporary art and meet and learn about artists who work at the vanguard of contemporary practice and reflect The Bronx Museum’s diverse communities.
All the benefits for one person:
- Personalized Membership card(s)
- Free subscription to monthly Members’ e-newsletter
- Invitations to Members-only tours and preview events
- Priority registration for select events
All the benefits for Individual Membership for a family of four.
All the benefits of Dual Membership, plus:
- A select exhibition catalog
- Reciprocal Membership benefits to over 900 arts, cultural, and historical institutions nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM)
$175 is tax-deductible
All the benefits of a Friend Membership plus invitations to exclusive events. For individuals between the age of 21 and 40
$200 is tax deductible
All the benefits of Young Patron Membership, plus:
- Invitation to an exclusive collection tour
$875 is tax-deductible
For seniors, students, artists, and neighbors: $30 (Fully tax-deductible)
All the benefits of Individual Membership at a special rate!
For questions, please contact us:
Members at all levels of giving receive invitations for two to attend private tours of Bronx Museum exhibitions. Past tours have been led by featured artists, and exhibition curators.
Private Collection Tours
Friend, Benefactor and Collector’s Circle Members a unique opportunity to view the private renowned collections of contemporary art collectors in NYC and beyond.
Art Fair Tours
Members at the Benefactor Level and above enjoy two complimentary tickets to select major Art Fairs in New York City and private tours led a Bronx Museum Curator or guest experts.